As the name indicates, planted in 1994 with a combination of BVRC 30 and 1654 clonal selection rootlings.
The rows are planted East-West and are 3.3m wide, with the vines spaced at 2.4m. The block gently slopes from West to East and shows a transition from a sandy loam soil to loam clay at the Eastern end. The vines have two permanent arms on a single wire and pruned to a two bud spur with 55-65 buds left per vine.
The bunches usually display classic shiraz characteristics and are loose clustered with a medium berry size.